Accidents involving motorcycles and automobiles can be catastrophic. Motorcycle accidents often occur because automobile drivers fail to see motorcyclists. These types of accidents typically happen as drivers change lanes, make right turns, and merge on to highways and freeways. Defensive driving by both the motorcyclist and automobile driver is critical in helping prevent these life-changing accidents.
When operating a motorcycle remember that in the event of an accident, you are the most likely to be injured. To keep you and your bike on the road make sure to:
1. Avoid hovering in blind spots. Lots of drivers don't check before switching lanes.
2. Don't pull up alongside cars at stoplights. Maintain a safe distance until it's your time to proceed.
3. Assume that others will not be looking for you. Be observant and keep yourself away from potentially harmful situations.
At times, even the best preventative measures cannot stop accidents from happening. Ron will fight to hold the responsible person accountable for causing you injury in a motorcycle accident. If you have lost a loved one in a tragic accident involving a motorcycle, you and other loved ones have a right to be compensated for the loss of companionship, loss of support and more.
Motorcycle accidents hurt.
Let us help heal the pain.
Types of Accidents
- Failure to Yield to Oncoming Motorcycle/Bicycle
- Improper Lane Change
- Failure to Yield the Right of Way
- Failure to Share the Road with Bicycles
- DUI or Impaired Driving
- Reckless Driving
- Inattentive Driving
- Texting and Driving
- Aggressive Driving
Types of Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Fractured Bones
- Soft Tissue Injuries